Vote YES on Amendment 1
Vote YES on Amendment 1 so the West Virginia Constitution will be neutral on abortion and abortion funding!
West Virginia taxpayers have been forced to pay millions of dollars to fund tens of thousands of abortions since 1977. It’s an outrage! The federal government limits taxpayer funding of abortions and the US Supreme Court has said in Harris v McRae that we can, too. Currently, West Virginia pays for abortions for ANY reason! It’s time to get West Virginia out of the abortion business.
Voters will decide on November 6. Once ratified by the voters, the current law §9-2-11 will go into effect and legislators will then have the ability to legislate on this issue.
- Every child should experience God’s gift of Spring
- Former president of local Planned Parenthood, Judge temporarily enjoins Ohio’s Down Syndrome Unborn Baby Protection Act
- New study, funded by pro-abortion foundations, finds abortion “safe”
- Supreme Court to hear Oral Argument Tuesday on Abortion, Free Speech
- Pro-choice author: “Abortion is about ending a life”